AIM
Gantar180

Warning Foregone Warning Foregone

I like the idea

But I found it annoying that I could not tell how many lives I had left... Also, the aiming is just horrible... Auto, and Manual. It makes the game nearly impossible...

8/10

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Wait...

Is this game saying that you can solve any problem by eating sushi? lol, anyways nice game I enjoyed it... But now I want to try some sushi...

Heretic's toys alpha Heretic's toys alpha

It was okay

Since it is you're first work in programming, its good, but I would say next time add some more options to choose from, and maybe two or three songs to choose from. Other this that, it was pretty good, it had good graphics, so 7/10

60 Second Mayhem 60 Second Mayhem

Pretty good

But, I have one problem... I shot a zombie like, four times and nothing even happened... So I got zombified... If that would not have happened, I would have gave it a higher score, but you get a 5/10, listen to other people, I read some comments with some good advice

Professor Purse Professor Purse

Well...

It was kind of painful for me to play... Maybe it would have been better if I was younger... Or a girl... But anyways, I could see this being a good game for someone else other then me... 7/10

Elevator Fart Elevator Fart

Not to bad

I really liked the graphics, although, there was not much to the game really... While it was fun until I beat it. I guess it would be good to just play to pass a small amount of time away, but thats about it... 7/10 anyways.

Target Barbarossa Target Barbarossa

After about 7 medals

It will not let me collect any more... I tried all of them, and you need 8 medals just to try one of the missions... So, if that was fixed I would give it a higher score but since it is literally impossible for me to actually complete the story, then its a 5/10.

Connect: A Geometric Game Connect: A Geometric Game

Not bad

But next time, add lives or a restart button... But other then the first time you mess up, then its game over then it seemed pretty good, good job 5/10

Mouse Mazeit 2 Mouse Mazeit 2

Hmm

Well, it seemed good... But you can just click and hold the left mouse button and skip to the end... Try to fix that next time and I think you could make a good game.

Doom Triple Pack Doom Triple Pack

This is amazing!

The classic Doom! I even remember these levels... Its been a couple of years since I last played this game... I got it for Christmas one year, it was the trilogy of Doom. Awesome! Great job!