AIM
Gantar180

Comments Appreciated Comments Appreciated

Haha

I would say that the characters could be better drawn, but hey, at least it was pretty well animated, it did have great humor to it also, I liked this animation, at times it kind of reminded me of blockhead, especially when he ran at the computer and just kind of smacked into it. lol, nice job

Joonza responds:

About the Blockhead thing, yes, Michael Swain's Blockhead has inspired me alot. My characters look alot like the guy. In fact, if I just changed the skin tone to yellow, it would look alot like Blockhead. :D Thanks for the comment!

The Legend Of Shad The Legend Of Shad

Pretty Good

It was pretty good, Shad was pretty well drawn at times, but the backgrounds, they seemed to poorly drawn... I would say practice on making better scenes for you're characters, and then you should have a pretty good animation.

October 31st Turn Point October 31st Turn Point

Pretty good

I really liked this animations, except for a few things that bugged me, first off, the girl she seemed to happy when she talked... And the fact that it did not show any of them reloading, they almost fired the guns the whole time but never reloaded... And one of the zombies was climbing a ladder and was shot in the fore head, it would have been impossible to shoot the zombie in that area

Other then those three minor things, it was pretty good, if those were fixed I would give a 9/10, but for now you get a 8/10

EvilAnimator responds:

Yeah i kinda made it seem like they were reloading when the camera was on something else, but yeah the viewer needs to see them reload. And its not impossible for the zombie to get shot in the forehead, he was looking up afterall.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

To be honest

The only part that made me laugh was the dude shootin himself... I did not really like it, but I can tell you put effort into this, so thats why you still get 3/10

LEFT4LOL LEFT4LOL

Awesome

Deserves front page, could have been longer though... But still, 10/10

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

...

Truly amazing... Keep up this good work....

GunChest Episode 01_01 GunChest Episode 01_01

...

I'm speechless at how awesome this is... I think that its to professional and good for the internet, I think it should be on television... Great job.

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

Awesome!

I really like these animations. It something thats for the family and is actually funny and has good animation. Keep up the good work.

The REAL Cloverfield The REAL Cloverfield

Great

Great man. I wanna see Cloverfield too... I heard its the new Godzilla... But anyways great job!

The Nut Job (part 2) The Nut Job (part 2)

Again

Again, you present us with a amazing animation! Your awesome!